Specializing in marketing, social media development, PR, and entertainment.
Luminocity Enterprises specializes in planning, strategizing, and executing marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
What We Do
- Define product strategies and roadmaps
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
- Develop sales tools and collaterals
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis
- Consumer segmentation and consumer insight development
- Brief and train sales personnel
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning as well as coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products
Social Media Development
Understanding the power of social media, Luminocity Enterprises has developed impactful campaigns for its clients. Gene’s Lanes and Lounge relied solely on its current patrons to keep its doors open. The problem was they were not getting new patrons and their loyal customers were beginning to age. Luminocity Media Group introduced a social media campaign to the traditional lounge that doubled its customer base in a matter of weeks creating a massive presence for their business on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Whether you have a major campaign or just need basic social media management, Luminocity can meet your company or individual need.
What We Do
- Social Media Imagery & Branding
- Define goals & metrics
- Social Media Automation
- Reputation Management
- Dedicated Social Media Manager
- Social Campaigning/Promotion
- Social/Mobile Video & Photography
- Social Blogging
Result-driven and innovative ideas designed to boost the sales of your product or service.
As public relations representative for Milwaukee’s first expo catered to the small business owner, My City My Biz Expo catered to the small business owner, Luminocity Media Group shined, organizing a professional and informative press conference and securing media exposure before, during, and after the event.
Luminocity Media Group’s cause-related PR/Marketing experience began with the forming of the Cure Series, an annual artisan series of events benefiting a new cause each year.
- 2009 marked the first year for the Cure Series benefiting the American Cancer Society
- 2010 benefited the American Heart Association
- 2011 shined the light on Sickle Cell Anemia benefiting the Wisconsin Sickle Cell Department (of Children’s Hospital.)
Through our Marketing and PR services, we’ve secured TV interviews on Wake Up Fox 6, Morning Blend, Positively Milwaukee, radio interviews on V100.7FM, WMSE 91.7FM, WNOV 1290AM, WGLB, and Blowradio.com as well as newspaper write-ups in the Community Journal, Milwaukee Courier, and the Milwaukee Journal.
With a passion for communication through written word, Lumi Media Group prides itself in creating content that inspires, clarifies, and conveys messaging for individuals or the masses.
What We Do
- Interview transcription
- Content writing (websites, catalogs)
- Magazine Articles
We act as a liaison between you and a plethora of talent in the areas of music, art, dance, fashion, writing, and more. We provide the artistic spark each event or program needs to appeal to a vast audience.
What We Do
- Entertainment Booking
- Disc Jockeys
- Alternative Entertainers (painters, mimes, clowns, face painters, etc…)
- Music Production
- Voice Over Talent