Case Study - Neighborhood Creatives in ResidenceHow Luminocity Media Group used guerilla marketing tactics and group training sessions successfully meet the clients goal!
The Neighborhood Creatives in Residence was an immersion experience in cultural organizing, placemaking, and art intervention programming. Eleven local residents, artists, and organizers were selected to deliver their first initiatives in twelve neighborhoods across the span of Milwaukee. The Creatives shaped engagement experiences prompted by one of seven societal conversations: reentry, water, intergeneration, brain-building, stories, fatherhood, and food access.
Luminocity Media Group coached and implemented eleven cohesive marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve conversations and resources for those effect by one or more of the societal conversations.
Market Segmentation was Essential
Grouped potential participants together by characteristics such as race, age, and neighborhood. Effectively tailored the event or conversation to the specific group.
Luminocity’s premium professional targeting let us reach 11 unique groups focused on social marketing, along with similar groups that exponentially increased our reach.
We made sure to optimize content for mobile, but also desktop.
Increase in Followers & Engagement
Community Partners Activated
11 Neighborhoods positively impacted by creative, strategical, relational marketing plans customized for 13 creatives:
- Kelly Wallschlaeger – Tippacanoe
- Unique Russ – Lower Eastside
- Betty Salamun, Gabbi Cisneros, Cy Ozgood – Ave West
- Evan Sandherr & Karen Joyner – Muskego
- Nikotris Perkins – Garden Homes
- Tina Nixon – Lindsey Park
- Monique Liston – Thurston Woods
- Dan Kirchen – Waller’s Point & Jackson
- Radaya Ellis – Metcalfe Parke
- Kima Hamilton – Harambee
- Chad M. Piechocki & Kate Schwartz – Washington Heights